Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Wicket...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk Empty
PostSubject: So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk   So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 pm

WWE looks to be done with the spinner belt whether it spins or not and bringing in a new one maybe as early as next raw Cool
Back to top Go down
S.W.I.T.C.H.

PostSubject: Re: So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk   So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am

I heard from an inside source that he held out to get Chris Hero and Colt Cabana signed.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk   So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Chris hero Razz

he is no hero of mine...I remember only ever thinking "why is this bum on the card' any time he was on any card id watch
Back to top Go down
S.W.I.T.C.H.

PostSubject: Re: So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk   So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 am

Only watched him a few times. Talked with him for about 20 minutes when I went with Pondo up to his IWA shit in Nitro, WV. He seemed like an alright mofo.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk   So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:45 pm

I just couldnt see wwe using him. Like tna at least is trying to use smaller guys both in x division somewhat and tag teams and still the small guys there complain a lot....

wwe is starting but only with guys that were already hugely known around the world to wrestling fans, anyone else they bring in thats small doesnt go anywhere. and for the most part even the big name guys start to fade after their debut and first little run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk   So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So it seems regardless what goes down with cm punk
Page 1 of 1