Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Wicket...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You got any local bums you've given a name

Go down 
+2
Unhappy
Jeff Tittie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

You got any local bums you've given a name Empty
PostSubject: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:38 pm

I know Mak D can probly list off some and I'd likely of of at least a couple.

Around here I got this crackhead bitch I call "Icecream sandwiches".

Why do I call her that you ask...well shes a legit crackhead its obvious and shes always out txting or calling her guy waiting in this area. The thing that strikes me funny is when she buys like 10 of the king size icecream sandwiches from the corner store. They charge 3 bucks a piece....there aint no way that raggy bitch is buying those for herself shes a broke joke crackhead as it is. My theory is that the dealer likely gets her to bring those to him in exchange for a discount and likely calls her icecream sandwiches too lol. Like say she spends 35 on them....he likely gives her 40 bucks worth of what she needs or something and humors himself/herself at this bitches expence Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Unhappy
Admin
Unhappy

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 am

In west Granite there is a old guy we call Trash Can Sam... He shuffles his feet as he walks, and his feet never leave the ground... This guy looks like a homeless snail, digging threw trash cans leaving a slide trail in the rocks of the ally...
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhappymask.com
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 am

trash can Sam the giant homeless snail...sounds like a badlands character

....or a character that got the boot from portusville and turned badlands
Back to top Go down
Unhappy
Admin
Unhappy

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:05 pm

One of BoBo's zombies Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
munch

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 am

i got pete the bum. aprently he or his parents were rich but he liked being outside of a gas station and sleeping in the woods. i think he lost his legs to frost bite a couple years ago so now hes in a wheel chair
Back to top Go down
jinxy

jinxy

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 am

Unhappy wrote:
In west Granite there is a old guy we call Trash Can Sam... He shuffles his feet as he walks, and his feet never leave the ground... This guy looks like a homeless snail, digging threw trash cans leaving a slide trail in the rocks of the ally...

There's lots of lovely walks of life in Granite City Wink
Back to top Go down
Unhappy
Admin
Unhappy

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 am

That there is....
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm

munch wrote:
i got pete the bum. aprently he or his parents were rich but he liked being outside of a gas station and sleeping in the woods. i think he lost his legs to frost bite a couple years ago so now hes in a wheel chair

I think even i have seen that bum at least once
Back to top Go down
jinxy

jinxy

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:20 am

Unhappy wrote:
That there is....

I used to kick it over there all the time. I dated a juggalo from there a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Buddha

Buddha

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 am

They all do around here

there is the backwards man, Can guy, Mavrick, The Shopping cart cowboy and more lol
Back to top Go down
ThaMaverik

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm

So many bums up in the north

First of all there's k-dawg who is your usual drunk bum begging for smokes

Then you got his band of hanger-ons who are usually more cracked out than him

but the best of all is Dogshit, everyone in town calls him that but i always call him whatever is on the front of his sweater, so he's usually tapout or pantera, he fights the air and never looks up, looks scary as shit but has a voice like mike tyson
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm

I hope he is native
Back to top Go down
ThaMaverik

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Jeff Tittie wrote:
I hope he is native

.. they all are
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Laughing

Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You got any local bums you've given a name   You got any local bums you've given a name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You got any local bums you've given a name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What up Doe??? :: General Discussion-
Jump to: