Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Wicket...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Empty
PostSubject: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 pm

they gave me interview yesterday, said I will know by tomorrow night....

If I get it it will be mostly all afternoons and nights but thats fine with me since I can only really do music in the week days in the early day.

Cross your fingers for me...maybe if I get it I'll buy Jefftittie.com as a domain for this board Laughing
Back to top Go down
Unhappy
Admin
Unhappy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Good luck Jeff...
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhappymask.com
jinxy

jinxy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 pm

good luck homie
Back to top Go down
huggybear4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am

I really should get a job... nah...
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Fuckers didnt call me back...unless they decide to call tomorrow Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jinxy

jinxy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 am

That sucks. I just quit my job. Fuck Best Buy.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm

i got hired today, just on call to a cleaning company...not like molly maid or that shit, its basically just touch up work after renovations or construction.

such stuff like, vaccuming the dust, wiping down countertops and newly installed winodws and mirrors...just stuff like that
Back to top Go down
jinxy

jinxy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:22 am

Yeah I know people who do that stuff. It's not bad work really, just dirty and hot depending on the weather. I have a promising deal at the hospital as of tonight. Cross your fingers for me...
Back to top Go down
LoKuS

LoKuS

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:04 pm

When you start boy?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 am

tomorrow morning Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Job is fucking TERRIBLE
Back to top Go down
jinxy

jinxy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:00 am

That sucks. You gonna keep it?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:35 am

well thinking of doing it till I get something else but I have a interview tuesday for CANADIAN TIRE haha. But id far rather work there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street   Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoping to land job at silvercity theater up the street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What up Doe??? :: General Discussion-
Jump to: