Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Wicket...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine Inch Nails

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KSalavante

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Nine Inch Nails has been one of my favorite musicians of all time. Are there any NIN fans here? If you're also new to NIN, then I suppose that you can't go wrong with listening to Pretty Hate Machine, Broken, and The Downward Spiral first.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:03 pm

I have always loved them too, well not always but for about the last 6 years.
Back to top Go down
octo7

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Long-time fan of NIN here.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

since im to lazy to even bother looking...either of you guys heard anything of Trent working on something new?
Back to top Go down
KSalavante

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Not that I know of, and assuming that a normal amount of time will elapse in between The Slip and the next album, Nine Inch Nails might release a new album in 2013.

(I say this because Nine Inch Nails used to have a five year gap in between albums, and The Slip was released in 2008. I suppose it's a safe bet to go with that interval of time if you don't hear or see from Nine Inch Nails.)

The only latest releases I could think of were the two re-releases of Pretty Hate Machine from UMe and The Bicycle Music Company. One of them is a remastered edition of Pretty Hate Machine featuring the Queen cover of Get Down Make Love, and the other is just a regular version of Pretty Hate Machine that's rather identical to the original version released in 1989 through TVT Records. The remastered version also lacks the sample from the Oliver Stone film Midnight Express, which was used in the song Sanctified. The remastered version was released in 2010, and the re-release of the regular "1989" version was just released 5 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 pm

yeah i got the re-release. Liked a couple tracks maybe better...over all i didnt like most of them better and in some cases liked the new remastered versions less
Back to top Go down
PsychoJoeNSP

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 pm

been a fan for years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine Inch Nails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Whosainiyac Muzik :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: