Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Wicket...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got some weed brownies

Go down 
+3
TheRealOmega
octo7
Jeff Tittie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

Got some weed brownies Empty
PostSubject: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Well to be exact it was made properly with the weed removed and just the thc in the butter. made by a guy that makes it for all the guys around here with cancer and shit. I got a couple pucks of the thc butter to make my own couple batches once these run out.

Guess me and cupid will share whats here tonight pirat

I also ate a bunch last night and got sorta lost not because I didnt know where I was but because I couldn't focus on anything and kept passing everywhere I was supose to go haha
Back to top Go down
octo7

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Eating weed brownies/muffins is a lot more powerful than smoking. I slept for 24 hours straight once after eating two weed muffins.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:33 pm

I still feel it now after waking up....more like a weed hangover of sorts cause i feel it in my body and shit still but dont feel high. Time to smoke some pure thc to balance this out
Back to top Go down
TheRealOmega

TheRealOmega

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Get off the weed man Mad
Back to top Go down
jinxy

jinxy

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 am

I had to quit smoking for a minute cuz Im trying to get a job at a hospital. It sucks though because my bf still is smoking and it's like, just sitting there, calling my name. No

Have you ever had a Ganja Goo Ball?
Back to top Go down
octo7

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:42 am

Can't say I have had a ganja goo ball, doesn't sound very appetizing. I've been off the weed for about 8 weeks now, had maybe two bowls in that time. Off the cigarettes too, a regular fucking monk.
Back to top Go down
R31GN

R31GN

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Octo, you smoked two bowls since your "quiting", then you're not really off the weed now are you?
Back to top Go down
Unhappy
Admin
Unhappy

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Eating weed is great, except for the weed smelling farts...
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhappymask.com
R31GN

R31GN

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Weed smelling farts doesn't sound bad at all.
Back to top Go down
huggybear4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Unhappy wrote:
Eating weed is great, except for the weed smelling farts...

They may smell like weed to you... but not to everyone else in the room.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 pm

nevermind farts you eat a lot of weed and you better not be taking a shit at work cause they will think you are smoking a joint in the stall haha
Back to top Go down
TheRealOmega

TheRealOmega

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 pm

octo7 wrote:
Can't say I have had a ganja goo ball, doesn't sound very appetizing. I've been off the weed for about 8 weeks now, had maybe two bowls in that time. Off the cigarettes too, a regular fucking monk.

Congratz
Back to top Go down
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 am

me and cupid just made up a fresh batch of brownies! jocolor
Back to top Go down
huggybear4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Jeff Tittie wrote:
nevermind farts you eat a lot of weed and you better not be taking a shit at work cause they will think you are smoking a joint in the stall haha

Maybe to you, but everyone else that walks into that restroom is going to ask for some smell good. It's not like they just put a fresh dish in front of you at your favorite fast food joint. When walking into a bathroom, no one is going to say "It smells like grillled cheese, eggs and some purple cush up in here."
Back to top Go down
Unhappy
Admin
Unhappy

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 am

Weed & McDonald farts... confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhappymask.com
huggybear4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 am

Unhappy wrote:
Weed & McDonald farts... confused

To the person who cut the fart... it will smell like weed. To the person walking into the room... it will smell like ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some weed brownies   Got some weed brownies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got some weed brownies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What up Doe??? :: General Discussion-
Jump to: