Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Wicket...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Tittie
Admin
Jeff Tittie

Coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon   Coming soon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Well for anyone possibly parked here wanting to know the updates on jnw I cant speak for nobody but myself.

NSP-As always it just sort of comes as it comes slowly...wouldnt say we are currently working on a project.

Dark Empire-Myself and Unhappy banded together to make this come to be. Its our group with most tracks to feature another rapper but not all tracks. This one is coming for sure progress constantly being made.

Jeff Nipples- Biggest Longest hardest, What Up doe?.....Album name may be subject to change BUT for the most part this full album is done. Unlike my last album "pimples on my ass" which was more of a collection of unreleased material this album is all stuff from late 2009 to current. Very close to done waiting on a collab verse and album artwork so slated to drop this summer.

AND NOW MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL

Portus The Tortoise volume 1 is almost complete. Again its really only 2 collab verses and album art and this one will be dropping soon too. Featuring other animals friends such as dopey the squirrel, bernie b the bear, franky the frog, hermy the hermit crab and more

Down the pipes Im also thinking of doing a El Bandieto volume 2 mixtape featuring just all different net emcess hosted by my alias el bandieto farao
Back to top Go down
Unhappy
Admin
Unhappy

Coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon   Coming soon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Is there anything Jeff cant do...
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhappymask.com
LoKuS

LoKuS

Coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon   Coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 am

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon   Coming soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming soon
Page 1 of 1